**TRY TO KEEP SNACK SELECTIONS TO 150-300 CALORIES OR LESS**
- Potato Chips
- Sugar-laden snacks or beverages
- Walnuts or Almonds or Mixed Nuts (1⁄2 cup serving approximately 180 calories)
- Banana (1 medium)
- Whole grain toast with almond butter (1 slice w/ 2 Tbsp almond butter)
- Carrot sticks with hummus dip
- Lemon, Apple, Lime low-fat yogurt (with a bit of granola, fruit or a few nuts added)
- Cottage cheese
- Low-fat string cheese
- Granola bar (organic, with dried fruits, mixed nuts no added sugars or preservatives)
- Rye crackers with 2 Tbsp light peanut butter (protein and fiber fill you up)
- Veggies with fat-free salad dressing or hummus (celery, carrots, cucumbers, etc)
- Brown rice cakes
- Popcorn (1 cup with no butter; approx 30-35 calories)
Who Do You Know?
- Chronic & Acute Pain
- Much More!
**Acquiring the minds of the successes in Acupuncture**
(For 20 years Successfully treated over 5,000 patients)
Receive a GIFT when your referral becomes a patient.
Acupuncture Wellness thanks you for helping in our community and spreading the word about the benefits of Acupuncture and how successful it truly is.